MGA Academy offers a Certified Nursing Assistant program for Colorado residents in response to a growing demand for CNAs in our community. This hands-on experience provides people with the opportunity to have nurse aide training, CPR training and first aid education. With intricate hands-on training in a medical setting and a 10:1 student to teacher ratio, MGA Academy’s goal is to award our students the skills and confidence needed to excel in the healthcare field post-certification. In fact, our graduates boast an average 94 percent pass rate on state exams. Being able to properly care for people in the home or a clinical setting is our number one priority and we continuously evaluate our program to remain a top educator.
Filling a need in our community
In 2014, MGA Homecare opened the doors to MGA Academy in Colorado due to the high demand for highly skilled healthcare professionals. Since then, we’ve seen the number of successful graduates skyrocket from 16 to 442 – and growing. We are excited to provide not only CNA courses but an expanded curriculum to include community and health care provider CPR and First Aid courses.
Why Choose MGA Academy
- Hands-on training in a medical setting to prepare students for future employment
- Provide hands-on training in a medical setting to prepare students for future employment
- Top-ranked program in the state of Colorado
- Classes starting every four weeks, offering a felixbile learning environment
- Serving the community by filling a need for more skilled health care professionals